- How do I restrict access to an article to the MIT Community?
- How can I keep information limited to people with certificates?
- This IT knowledge base and help system
- Articles in the Community Contributions, and IS&T Contributions spaces are visible to anyone and do not require any authentication or special authorizations
- However, admins can restrict individual articles using the Restrictions section at the bottom of the edit screen
- When editing an article scroll to the bottom until you see the Restrictions section
- Click the EDIT link next to the word Restrictions
- Leave the radio button next to Restrict viewing of this page selected
- Enter the group name confluence-users into the box labeled "Enter user/group name(s):"
- Click the Add button
- You should now see an additional line that says "Viewing restricted to: confluence-users"
|Figure 1: Click the EDIT link||Figure 2: Viewing restrictions section opens|
|Figure 3: Enter confluence-users group name||Figure 4: Click Add and done|