Q: What moira lists are synchronized with the knowledge base?
- What moira lists are synchronized with the knowledge base?
- How are moira lists synchronized with the knowledge base?
- How do I know if knowledge base groups have updates recently?
- the knowledge base and help system
- Moira lists / groups feeding into the knowledge base
- All the lists in /home/hermes/acl/acl.conf on the Knowledge Base server (kb.mit.edu should get updated from their moira equivalents
- To check when they were last updated:
- add consult
- lastupd acl | grep -i logios
Content of acl.conf file
# Mapping of files to confluence groups # # Format: # # myfile.acl=confluence-group-name # # Lines with comments are ignored # admin.acl=confluence-administrators hd-contributors.acl=hd-contributors hd-editors.acl=hd-editors hd-readers.acl=hd-readers ist-contributors.acl=ist-contributors ist-editors.acl=ist-editors ist-pubs-editors.acl=ist-pubs-editors ist-readers.acl=ist-readers mit-contributors.acl=mit-contributors mit-editors.acl=mit-editors