- How can I reset my password for Google Apps for MIT.EDU?
- How can I change my MIT Google Apps password?
We are currently testing single sign-on with Google Apps. You will soon be able to use MIT Touchstone to log in, at which point you will not need to change your Google Apps password anymore. In the meantime, please follow the link below to change your MIT Google Apps password:
- Change your MIT Google Apps password
If you are prompted to log in, enter your MIT Google Apps account name, including the @mit.edu. Reminder: your MIT Google Apps account name is most likely firstname.lastname@example.org , where username is your MIT Kerberos username
On the next page, enter your current MIT Google Apps password, choose a new one, and click Save.
Google does not have a native feature for self-service password resets for current versions of Google Apps for a domain. Until MIT finishes integration work with on-campus directory and authentication services, your password will need to be manually reset. This can be done over email. Please send email requesting a password reset to:
from your MIT email address. We will reset your password and send a temporary password to your MIT account. You can use this password to log into Google Apps for MIT.EDU, where you will be prompted to change your password to something only you know.
- MIT Google Apps
- [hd:How to reset someone's MIT Google Apps password]
- MIT takes over administration of Google Apps for MIT.EDU
- Google announces the end of Google Apps "Teams Edition"