On this page:
Go to the IS&T ChemDraw page and Register for a Perkin Elmer Account and login.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link, that will have you create a password, then log you in.
Go to this link for Version 17 and above
Once you are logged into the PerkinElmer portal.
- Go to ChemOffice Professional link center of the page (under the Latest Version tab).
- Choose the appropriate items and download.
- This will download an installer.
- When you open the Installer you see an Akamai NetSession Interface.pkg, click on this.
- You need to click Continue and accept PerkinElmer's license terms until the software is downloaded.
- Open the downloaded software installer.
- Agree again to accept PerkinElmer's license terms.
- Drag the software to your Applications folder.
Run the downloaded software.
- A window opens. Fill in your Name, Organization, mit.edu email and the Activation Code available through the IS&T ChemDraw page.
Your installation is complete.
All MIT licenses for ChemOffice/ChemDraw Professional expire annually in September.
In order to maintain your working copy of ChemOffice/ChemDraw Professional, please follow the steps below.
You need to reactivate with the new Activation Code available through the IS&T ChemDraw page. Reactivating will extend your current software's license for the next license year.
- To reactivate, launch the ChemDraw/ChemOffice application. Find Activate ChemDraw/ChemOffice Professional and click on it.
- Enter the Activation Code available through the IS&T ChemDraw page.
- Then click Activate.
Contact Tech Support at Perkin Elmer:
If you have questions about licensing or obtaining this software:
- IS&T's Software Asset Management Team - email@example.com.