Are you receiving this error after renewing or installing MIT certificates on your Mac?
- Open Finder and type in Keychain Access. Open the application.
- Select "Login" from the list to the left, and click on the lock icon (using either a right click or Command ? + Click) for each keychain profile you want to install Cert Aid on. The lock icon will assume a locked position.
- Run Cert Aid again and enter the password for each keychain profile.
- Restart your browser(s), and you should be able to sign in using your certificates.
See the article here for details.
- Certificates Landing Page
- What to do if a browser or App is prompting for a password after updating my certificate?
If the troubleshooting steps above didn't solve your problem, send an email to the IS&T Service Desk or call us at 617 253-1101.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: