- I am trying to create a request for reimbursement for a non-MIT employee.
- I want the check to be sent to an MIT address, or to be held by Accounts Payable.
- I select the Request for Reimbursement link, then choose non-MIT employee.
- I choose the option to have the check sent to an MIT address, or to be held by Accounts Payable, which makes the input fields for City and State no longer available.
- When I press Save and Continue, I receive error messages: "You must enter a city" and "You must choose a country."
- Use the Payment (Taxable) link in the Manage Reimbursements (RFPs) group in Atlas instead of the Request for Reimbursement link.
- Use the Reimbursement link in Atlas, available in the Manage Reimbursements (RFPs) group and in the My Reimbursements group.
- Select the option to have the check mailed to the recipient.
- Enter the mailing address for the recipient. This information is needed in order to complete the "vendor record" for the individual or entity being paid.
- Save the RFP.
- If desired, change the option to Deliver check to MIT address and to enter the name and building and room information.
- Click Save.
I am writing to follow up on your request, regarding attempting to specify that a reimbursement check should be sent to an MIT address, and encountering an error "You must enter a city". You've encountered a known issue with the RFP applications. The Atlas developers are working on a long term fix for the issue. In the mean time, the following knowledge base article available at http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/x/OoB2 documents two workarounds - one for payments that are taxable and one for payments that are non-taxable.
Would you please take a look at the instructions available at http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/x/OoB2, and let us know whether one of the two documented solutions enables you to create the RFP as needed?