On this page:
|For Duo Authentication, see:|
What should I enter in the Cisco Anyconnect VPN "Ready to Connect" prompt?
After Installing Cisco Anyconnect VPN, it says "Ready to Connect" with a textbox.
Cisco Anyconnect VPN is asking for the VPN's hostname.
- For two-factor Duo Authentication enter: vpn.mit.edu/duo
Duo Authentication users will see a "2nd Password" field. Enter one of the following (listed by recommended method)
- push - Duo will send a push notification to your registered cell phone with the Duo Security mobile app installed
- push2 - Duo will send a push notification to your _second registered device with the Duo Security mobile app installed_
- A one time code generated by your hardware token (Yubikey ) or the Duo Security mobile app (the code changes every 60 seconds)
- sms - Duo will send an SMS to your registered cell phone
- Phone -Duo will call your registered phone
- Phone2 -Duo will call your second registered phone
Once you have completed your second authentication method, you will be able to connect to the VPN.