- I'm trying to login to my MIT voice mail account, but my PIN is not correct. How can I change it?
|If you enter your voicemail PIN unsuccessfully more than three times, you will become locked out of your mailbox.|
- Login to https://voip.mit.edu
- Find your phone number and click the word Administer
- Wait for the page to load completely and scroll to the bottom and look for_Unity PIN_
- Type a new PIN into that text box and click "Update Settings"
Choose a secure PIN
Do not use a PIN that is easily guessable - eg. "0000", "1234", or the last several digits of the phone number.
- Click Update Settings. After a delay (for the updates to take place), you'll see a message Update successful and you can close the page.
- Note: No matter how many characters you enter, the PIN will only list as "4" dots on this page but has no effect on the amount of characters you used to create it.
Contact the IS&T Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-1101