Q: How do I add an email address to my "bad senders" or "good senders" list with O365 Spam Filtering?
- How do I add an email address to my "bad senders" or "good senders" list with Spam Quarantine?
- What options are available (e.g., wildcards)?
- MIT IS&T uses a spam filter to protect MIT email: http://ist.mit.edu/spam
Your black and white lists identify known good and bad senders to ensure you receive the mail you want and do not receive messages from senders you do not want to get. To manage these lists:
- Visit OWA
- Gear icon -> options -> “block or allow”
- Make sure the Automatically filter junk email radio button is selected
- White listed recipients can be added to “safe senders and recipients,” and denied senders added to “blocked senders.”
- Mail sent to blocked senders should be automatically filtered to the user’s quarantine page at https://protection.office.com/