- Go to the knowledge base.
- If you know the title of the category or the name of the software (which is often in the category name), search on those terms in the Knowledge Base search box. In this example we're searching for Email Forwarding by entering "Email" in the search box.
Result: You are taken to the Knowledge Base search results page.
- In the upper-right hand column there are drop down menus that allow you to filter the results. In the Where menu select category.
Result: You are shown results only from the Category space.
- Look for the category you desire and click on it. In this example, we selected "Email Forwarding".
Result: You are taken to the category tree open to your selected category.
- Use as few words as possible to maximize the chances your search is successful.
- If the full name of a product/service doesn't work, try an acronym or any common nicknames
- If all else fails, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Let them know as many as you can of: the article url, what category you're seeking, where you expected to find it, and what you thought it should be named. The KB Team can help you get the article into the right space and update the tree to make it easier to find in the future.