- This knowledge base and help system
- Members of the MIT community trying to find IT information in the Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is an IT knowledge base intended for MIT community members to assist them in finding answers to technology related questions, contribute personal knowledge about technology, and foster collaboration among members of the community.
- Try using different or fewer search terms to broaden your search.
- If you're looking for information about a legacy product or service, information about it might have been moved to the archive. Login so the archive will be included in your search.
- Watch out for word combinations that may have a space or hyphen in between the two words. (Try multiple variations).
- If you think an article does exist in the knowledge base but you cannot easily find it, we encourage you to contact the knowledge base team for more information on searching or to flag the article for updating so it's more easily findable
- Send a new draft article to the knowledge base team to include in the knowledge base
- If you are a member of the MIT community please consider becoming a direct contributor to the knowledge base! (See below)