Create multiple expenses to upload many receipts at a time. Each receipt will become its own expense, be saved as a Draft, and will be displayed in your Open Tasks. You will then be responsible for providing the expense details for each receipt.
- From the home page, click Create Multiple Expenses. The Mass Submit Receipts dialog displays.
- Add receipt files to the dialog. You can drag the files into the dialog from your desktop. You can also click anywhere inside the grey box to start a search for the receipt files.
- An icon displays in the grey area for each receipt file. Click Remove File to deselect a receipt.
- Click Upload to bring the selected receipt files into the system – a green check displays beside each icon to confirm the upload.
- Click Submit. A receipt record will now be created for each receipt image you submitted. They now display in your Open Tasks.
Return to PCard Receipt for Verifiers topics page.