|Wireless Networks at MIT|
More information on the wireless networks at MIT.
- From the App list, select Settings.
- Select Network & wireless > Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wi-Fi networking is set to On.
- From the Available Wi-Fi Networks list, select MIT SECURE.
You will be prompted with a "Sign in" prompt.
- Ensure Connect using is set to User name & password.
- For User name, type your Kerberos username (without the "@mit.edu" at the end). For Password, type your Kerberos password.
- Select Done.
- When prompted, accept the certificate by selecting Accept.
Your device will now be connected to MIT's wireless network.
|Connecting to eduroam|
If you are at a different campus, or unable to connect to MIT SECURE, try connecting to [eduroam].