Q: The links on the Dell website do not work when I use Firefox. How do I get the website to function?
This is a cross-site scripting error caused by part of the page being coded in http and part in https. To get the site to function, follow the below steps:
1. Enter the Dell web page via eCat
2. Click on any of the customize links
3. Click on the lock and yellow triangle icon in the top left corner of the page.
4. Click on the arrow to right of the red Connection is Not Secure message
5. Click Disable protection for now
Once these steps have been completed, the page will reload and all the links should function. Note that this will have be done again if you close Firefox.