The Unified Communications Self Care portal is a web based interface that allows the end user to manage, change and update settings on their Cisco IP Phone.
The user can customize settings such as:
- Manage your phone, download the specific User guide for each phone type you manage.
- Please note that not all features in the phone guide may be accessible, these may be limited by your administrator.
- Setup and assign Speed Dial/Abbreviated Dial numbers. (Note: 5 digits for internal contacts, 10 digits for external contacts).
- Set up ring settings and behaviors for any phones that may be assigned to you.
- Manage whether you wish for your phone to log missed calls.
- Manage your personal contacts by allowing you to store the phone numbers/email addresses of your most common called contacts.
- Link theses same settings between multiple phones you may manage.
- Manage your call forwarding properties of the phones that are assigned to your profile.
- You can set the Do Not Disturb settings to apply to your phone, such as if you are in a meeting.
- Turn on your status policy to update your status policy when there is a meeting listed on your calendar.
- You can set/reset your phone services pin which is used for such things as Extension Mobility (if this feature has been assigned to you) and Personal Directory access.
- If you have a Cisco IP Phone, you can login to make changes within the Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal
- Choose the link Managed via Cisco Interface and enter your MIT Kerberos account credentials (username and password).
- You must be on the campus network of MIT or connected via the VPN to use this site.