To share your calendar with others, "Reviewer" permissions need to be applied to the desired calendar.
- In Outlook, click on Calendar in the lower left hand side of the navigation pane and then right-click the desired calendar
- Select Change Permissions.
- Click Add User and type in the name of the individual you wish to provide review only permissions to.
- Click on Add at the bottom of the screen then OK.
- Select the individual from the list and then by pulling down the permission level menu, change it to "reviewer".
- Click Apply, then OK.
Note: It is important to mark personal appointments and meetings as confidential. Failure to do so will allow those with permissions to see all your meetings and appointments.