SecureFX and SecureCRT configurations settings for the two applications have been integrated. Setting options or shortcuts, including the Athena Shortcut included in the install process, only has to be done once to apply to both applications.
The following instructions are for all installations of SecureFX and SecureCRT:
- After downloading the istallerlocate and double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
Result: The Installation Wizard displays its Welcome screen.
- Click Next.
Result: The License Agreement displays.
- Select the I accept the terms in the license agreement radio button and then click Next to accept the License Agreement.
Result: The User Information Setup screen asks if you'd like to install this application for just your account or all users of your computer.
- Select the button next to the option you prefer. The account you're currently using must have administrator rights to install for all users of your computer. Click Next to continue.
Result: You are prompted to choose a setup type.
- Make sure the Complete radio button is selected and click Next to continue.
Result: The installer displays the Select Application Icon Options screen.
- Make sure the Create a program group for each installed client box is checked and then click Next to continue.
Result: The installers display the Ready to Install screen.
- Click Install.
Result: The Installing SecureCRT and SecureFX window shows installation progress.
- The InstallShield Wizard is now complete.
- Click Finish to exit the installer.
For details on using SecureCRT, see SecureCRT for Windows: Quick Start Guide
For details on using SecureFX, see SecureFX for Windows: Quick Start Guide