- Atlas is a single online gateway for administrative systems at MIT. You can now access the services you need - both self-service and administrative system functions - all in one place.
- Atlas uses your MIT personal certificate to identify you. If you are able to access Atlas and view your name displayed in the upper right, this is an indication that your certificate is working properly.
- Check that your certificate is working properly on the certificate test page.
- Obtain certificate for Firefox. Note: Be sure to also obtain the MIT Certificate Authority.
- Troubleshoot certificate issues for Firefox
- Still getting "Secure connection failed" for Firefox?
- You may need to install the MIT Certificate Authority.