- Can MIT IS&T reset or reactivate my MIT LastPass account?
I registered for MIT's lastpass enterprise solution. But I forgot my password, or had trouble with two-factor confirmation, and couldn't log in. Then I tried to deactivate my account and reactivate it, but I can't reactivate it.
- MIT affiliates can register for a MIT LastPass account.
- This article only applies to MIT AFFILIATES using the MIT LastPass account.
- MIT's LastPass administrators cannot reset your MIT LastPass account or password.
- Try this LastPass.com article about recovering access to your account .
- If LastPass's steps for recovering access don't work, your only recourse is to Delete Your Account and start over. Deleting permanently removes your data.
- If you have trouble deleting your LastPass account, a MIT IS&T LastPass administrator can help delete your LastPass account. Contact IS&T for assistance.
- To recreate your account, go to https://lastpass.mit.edu/