Faculty and Staff are able to purchase a 1-year license for the Adobe Creative Cloud suite for use on home machines for the purposes of Institute Business.
- Go to http://mit.onthehub.com/
Result: You are asked to log in via touchstone and you arrive at the Kivuto product portal
- Select Adobe Creative Cloud
Result: You are brought to the product page.
- Add the product to the cart and purchase
Result: You are brought to your receipt and reception code page
- Scroll down to see your redemption code
*Alternatively, you can select "Your Account/Orders" and find your redemption key on the receipt stored there.
- Go to https://creative.adobe.com/educard to redeem the code
- Create a new Adobe account or use an existing account to log into Adobe
Result: Adobe Terms of Service screen is presented
- Check the box next to "I have read and agreed..." and click "Continue"
Result: Academic Status Screen is shown
- Search for "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" and complete the rest of the form, making sure to select the radio button for Faculty/Staff and select "Continue"
- Enter your redemption code
Note: each redemption code is valid once
- Accept Renewal Terms
Please note: The user is told not to accept renewal for Student or WAH (Work At Home) use, however this option is not available. IS&T is awaiting response from the vendor on this issue. For more information as it comes in please contact email@example.com
- Download Creative Cloud Desktop Client and run the installer
Result: The Creative Cloud Desktop Application will download and install
- Sign in to Adobe using your Adobe Account information
- Select the Home tab and choose application to download and install
- Agree to the Terms of Service
Your application will now download and install.