Prezi Presentation Tool Landing Page
On this page:
Prezi is a multimedia presentation tool that can be used as an alternative to traditional slide making programs. Instead of slides, Prezi makes use of one large canvas that allows for panning and zooming to various parts of the canvas to emphasize the ideas presented there. IS&T has a limited number of licenses available for faculty, lecturers, and instructors to use during a one-year pilot program. They are available to the community on a per-request basis, after evaluation.
It integrates with many collaboration and teaching tools including:
How to Obtain
Available to a limited number of faculty, lecturers, and instructors on a per-request basis, after evaluation.
- Request to participate in the pilot program at: https://ist.mit.edu/prezi-request.
- Once a license has been granted, you will receive an email invitation from Prezi with a link to complete the account setup process:
- After your account has been created, you will receive another welcome email from Prezi with a link to download the desktop app. You can also download the desktop app directly from Prezi here.
NOTE: The account setup page will sometimes freeze. If the account page freezes but you receive the email confirmation, your was successfully created and you can close out of the frozen window on your web browser. If you experience issues setting up the Prezi account after receiving an email invitation, reach out to email@example.com for further support
How to Use
- System Requirements
- Prezi Training Videos - Getting started, presenting and much more.
- Managing Your Prezi Profile
- Getting Started with Prezi Present
- Creating a New Presentation
- Getting to Know the Prezi Present Editor
- Navigating the Prezi Dashboard
- Adding and Editing Content
- Topics and Sub-Topics and Pages
- Customizing Your Presentation's Look and Feel
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
- What if I already have a paid Prezi account?
Users who have an active account with Prezi should email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss transferring licenses over to MIT's instance of Prezi.
- I received an email invitation but can't log in. What do I do?
If you are unable to access the email invitation to set up your Prezi account, reach out to email@example.com to verify you have been added to the Prezi license or to have a new invitation sent.
- I received an SSO error - how do I log in?
SSO is not enabled for MIT's license with Prezi. There is an available link to log in with SSO on Prezi's website, but you will receive an error message that the email is not set up for use with SSO. Refer to the Prezi request page for information on how to obtain access
- Prezi Training Sessions
- Prezi's Block
- Prezi's Video Conferencing Best Practices
- Prezi Release Notes
- Is Prezi Down?
Have Questions or Still Need Help?
Contact Prezi for assistance at:
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: