When you access applications via Citrix, you are working on the Citrix server that you are logged into through your browser. When opening or saving a file, Computer in the navigation window that opens refers to this server. When you expand Computer, you will see your local computer hard drive. On Windows it is labeled with a name like C$ on 'Client'(V:) and on the Mac with a name like Local Disk (C: on YourComputerName iMac).
After choosing File >> Open, use the steps below to navigate to a file stored on your local computer.
- In the left navigation pane, click the plus sign to expand Computer.
- Choose Local Disc C: which contains your name
- Browse to your Desktop or other desired location.
- Click to expand the Save in menu.
- Select Local Disc C: with your name displayed.
- Browse to the Desktop or other desired location.