|This article refers to the Office 365 Email and Calendaring Pilot. If you're looking for Exchange Email and Calendaring on the Exchange 2010 Server, see: MIT Email Setup Landing.
If you're not sure which system you're using, see: How do I tell if my email and calendaring data is on Exchange 2010 Server or using Office 365?
On this page:
Native mail clients on Android work with Office 365, but for a more full featured experience we strongly recommend using one of the Microsoft apps for Android:
Exact instructions can vary from brand to brand. These instructions should work on most Android devices.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & sync
- Click the + sign to add an account.
- Select Exchange Active Sync
- Enter your full MIT email address in the form email@example.com and your password. Click Next
- Choose your ActiveSync settings and click Next
- Enter your account name in the form firstname.lastname@example.org and click Finish Setup
Result: Your email is configured.
If you have an older Android device, you may need to enter the server as well as your username. It is:
For more assistance with different Android devices, see Microsoft's Set up email on an Android phone or tablet for more assistance.