The page How to connect to MIT SECURE wireless does not exist.
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon located in the upper right of your screen, just to the left of the time. Select the network MIT SECURE from the list of wireless networks.
- OS X will prompt you for your WPA 2 Enterprise credentials. Please enter your MIT Kerberos username and password and click Join.
- When prompted by the Verify Certificate window, click the Show Certificate button.
- The certificate name should read "wireless-radius-1.mit.edu" or "wireless-radius-2.mit.edu" and digitally signed by GeoTrust. Once you've verified the certificate's authenticity, click Continue.
- In order to save these changes to your system, OS X will prompt you for your machine's administrator username and password. This is not generally your Kerberos username and password. Enter the administrator username and password and click Update Settings.
- You can now verify that you're connected to MIT's secure wireless infrastructure by viewing the Wi-Fi signal meter in the upper right-hand corner of your display.