Simultaneous ring is a variation on call forwarding. When you use this feature, an incoming call will ring at up to three different numbers at the same time. When simultaneous ring is active, callers will hear the automated message "Please hold while I locate the person you are calling." You can also use this feature in conjunction with ComSchedule to forward calls on a schedule.
- Access the MITvoip Console.
- If the Reach Me pane is closed, click its title bar to open it.
- Click the Forwarding sequence title bar. Choose an existing sequence from the pull-down list, or create a new forwarding sequence.
Note: If you include a cell phone in the sequence, you might have to adjust the ring time setting.
- Click the Ring Simultaneously check box.
- Click the Save button.
- Click on the Forwarding sequence radio button to activate simultaneous ring.
Result: The Reach Me title bar will show that forwarding is turned on.
- To turn off the forwarding sequence, click on another radio button in the Reach Me pane.