The Reach Me pane in the MITvoip Console contains tools that allow you to customize how MITvoip directs your incoming calls. You can:
- Forward your calls to another number
- Have calls ring at various phones in sequence
- Have calls ring at various phones simultaneously
- Specify different forwarding rules for VIPs, friends, and family
- Set a weekly schedule to automatically change your forwarding rules
Online training demos are available for many of these call forwarding features.
Note: When you forward your calls, your desk phone will ring once for each call to remind you that Call Forwarding is activated.