On this page:
The MITvoip Console provides a way to manage your phone online and use certain advanced features. Because it operates in MIT-supported Web browsers, the MITvoip Console allows you access from almost anywhere in the world.
The MITvoip Console offers both advantages and advanced features, including:
- Voice mail on the Web ("visual voice mail")
- Call forwarding, including simultaneous and sequential ringing
- Conference calls for up to six parties
- Remote office functionality
- Call screening by number, group, or schedule
- Click to call from the Web
This page gives you an introduction to getting around in the interface. You will also find a comprehensive list of features.
The window is divided into three columns. Each column contains several panes. To see information beyond the edge of a pane, use the scroll bars.
A column can only have one pane open at a time. To change which pane is visible in a column, click on a title bar. For example, if you click on the VoiceMail title bar, My Calls will be minimized and the VoiceMail pane will be displayed.
To expand a pane to its maximum width, click the + (plus) button.
Result: All of the fields in that pane will be visible.
Note: The + button will change to a - button, which you can click to return to the narrow column width.
- Your Profile
- Call Lists
- [Voice Mail on the Web]
- "Reach Me": Call Forwarding and Routing
- Phone Book: Managing Your Contacts
- Filtering Calls
- Remote Office
- Conference Calls
- Ring Time Settings