On this page:
The speakerphone feature allows hands-free use of your phone. It also allows you to include other people in your area in the conversation.
Note: Some people find it distracting to listen to other's phone conversations. Be courteous: Avoid using the speakerphone in shared areas.
- Turn on the speakerphone at any time by pressing the Speakerphone/Speaker button/icon.
- You can also turn on the speakerphone by using any of the following methods to start a phone call while the handset is on the switch hook:
- To adjust the volume of what you hear through the speaker, press the Volume Up/Down buttons.
If you do not want to disconnect your call, do one of the following:
- Pick up the handset to switch to handset mode,
- Press the Headset button to switch to headset mode.
To end a speakerphone call, do one of the following:
- Press the EndCall soft key,
- Press the Speakerphone button.
The microphone that picks up your voice is the small hole on the right bottom edge of the phone. It will work best if you place your phone on a hard flat surface and remove any objects that might obstruct the microphone.