On this page:
You can place three-way conference calls from your desk phone. For larger conference calls, use the MITvoip Web Interface's conference feature.
- Dial the first party's number. You may use any dialing method, including speed dial line keys, Call Lists, or the Contact Directory. To access your speed dial list, press the Up Arrow key.
- When the first party answers, press the Conf soft key (or the Conference button, if available).
Result: This party will be put on hold, and you will hear a dial tone.
- Dial the second party's number.
- When the second party answers, press the Conf soft key (or the Conference button) again to join all three of you together.
- To end the conference call for all parties, press the EndCall soft key.
When any party hangs up, the other two will remain connected.
To separate the parties on a conference call, press the Split soft key. Both parties will be put on hold.
To rejoin a split conference call:
- Pick up one of the lines on hold that was previously in the conference.
- Press the More soft key.
- Press the Join soft key.
Result: The three parties will be rejoined.
Note: This feature is not available on the Polycom SoundPoint 430.