The Eventbrite ID is the number at the end of an Eventbrite listing's URL. This number can be added in the Add an event form.
Note: Connecting to Eventbrite is only available to Event Administrators.
- When you add the Eventbrite number it will connect your calendar event listing to the Eventbrite listing.
- RSVPs from Eventbrite will display as "People Interested" for the calendar event on its landing page. This allows for more accurate event attendance, but you should still enter a ticket URL.
- Events Calendar will sync Eventbrite attendees once a day. Also, the ticket price will sync for the event in the calendar.
- Example: Free, $15 and $25 listed in Eventbrite will display Free-$25 for the calendar event
- Example: $15, $25 and $35 listed in Eventbrite will display $15-$35 for the calendar event
Note: If attendance is restricted in Eventbrite, then this information will not display for the event in the calendar.
If you have further questions about Eventbrite, please contact the MIT Events Calendar Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.