MIT Email Setup Landing
|If you have just had your mailbox migrated to Office 365 Email and Calendaring, see the Post-Migration and Modern Authentication Office 365 Email and Calendaring Setup page for how to get up and running.|
On this page:
Office 365 Email and Calendaring
See the Office 365 - Email and Calendaring Landing Page.
Exchange Email Clients
- Webmail: MIT Email can be accessed from any web browser from either of the server links below. More details can be found on the Exchange Landing Page.
- Configure Outlook 2019 or 2021 on Windows
- Configure Outlook for Mac 2016 or 2019 or 2021 for MIT Exchange Service
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2013
- Alternative Setup for iPhones Mail accounts on Office 365 instead of Exchange
- Setup Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Notes OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and 10.14 (Mojave)
- [archive:Setup OS X 10.10 Yosemite Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Notes for MIT's Exchange Environment]
- Exchange (via Active Sync): Set up MIT Email Using Built in Mail App
- Exchange: Connecting Windows 10 Mobile to Exchange
Exchange: How can I configure Pine or Alpine to use the Exchange IMAP server?
- Forwarding Email: How can I forward my email to another address?
- Setting up SMTP: Can I use multiple FROM addresses with the same Gmail account in Apple Mail ?