On this page:
IS&T offers lynda.com's online training free of charge to MIT students, faculty and staff. At lynda.mit.edu, the MIT community can access lynda.com's catalog of courses. Each course is taught by an industry expert and consists of multiple short videos which can be watched and replayed at any time. Each MIT student, faculty and staff has their own individual profile on lynda.com. This article discusses how to access, troubleshoot and use Lynda.com.
To access lynda.com, you must connect to the MIT-specific URL: lynda.mit.edu. Point your bookmark to this url. When you connect, you will be required to authenticate, either by certificate or by entering your Kerberos ID and password.
- System requirements
- Can I view lynda.com classes from my iPad ?
- Ensure any pop-up blockers are disabled, they may cause issues with video playback and loading pages
- For trouble with video playback reset browser and clear the cache
- If you're having trouble logging in test the Touchstone authentication process at: [hd:Touchstone test page]
- Lynda.com Support
- Contact Lynda.com
- Contact the IS&T Computing Help Desk at email@example.com
Phone: 617-253-1101 (3-1101)
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: [hd:Lynda.com Recon].|