If the Dropbox application on your computer is currently linked to your Dropbox account, you don't need to do anything — you can just keep using it without having to sign in.
However, if you need to relink your computer or link a new one, you'll need the latest version of the application to connect to the MIT Business account using Touchstone.
Follow these steps to link the computer to your account:
- Run the Dropbox application.
- Select I already have a Dropbox account and click Continue.
- Enter your full MIT email address but leave the password field blank. Click Continue.
- Click the Get your link code button.
- Your information will be authenticated using your certificate. If you do not have a certificate installed, you will be directed to authenticate using MIT Touchstone.
- A Dropbox page displaying a special code will open up. Click the Copy link code button, or select and copy the code manually.
- Go back to the Dropbox application and click Paste, or manually paste the code into the field and click Continue.
- Once submitted, your account will be linked to your MIT Dropbox for Business.