|MIT Duo two-factor authentication required.|
On this page:
Cisco's AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) client that works on a wide variety of operating systems and hardware configurations. For more information about VPNs, see: Virtual Private Network at MIT. The new Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and service will work under Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. There are also device-specific versions for many common mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone or Android phones.
Note: You must have an active connection to the Internet and an MIT Duo enabled device before proceeding.
Please use the following documentation for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or mobile device in order to install and run the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client:
- Mac OS X: Install and Run the Cisco AnyConnect client for VPN connectivity on Mac OS X including Duo
- Windows: Install and Run Cisco's AnyConnect client for VPN connectivity on Windows including Duo
- Linux: How can I connect to the MIT VPN via Linux with duo?
- Mobile Devices: Device specific solutions linked from Mobile Device Support
- What should I enter for the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client VPN prompt (including Duo)?