- In Entourage, Choose Tools > Signatures.
- In the Signatures window, click New.
- Make sure the Use HTML button has been clicked (button/icon located top left corner).
- Create text with color and styling. Limit font use to web standard fonts.
- Choose Message > Insert > Picture. (use .jpg or .gif files)
- Name your signature and close the window.
Once the signature is created, use the following steps to add this signature to all your new outgoing email:
- Choose Tools > Accounts.
- Select your email account and double click.
- Click the Options tab and choose a default signature.
A graphic (picture) is only displayed when you are sending HTML email. In a text-only email your signature will lose any graphics and colors.