On this page:
Microsoft Exchange is the integrated email and calendaring service offering to the MIT community.
Microsoft Office containing Outlook for both Windows and Mac platforms can be found here
Downloads of Microsoft Office Enterprise activate via the MIT Network (MITnet) on campus. If you are off-campus, you must be connected to the MITnet via Cisco VPN;at least once every 180 days to remain operational; Activation keys are not available
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Outlook for Windows 2016 Landing Page
- Outlook for Windows 2016 Quick Start Guide
- Upgrade to Outlook 2013 from 2010
- Outlook for Windows 2010 email and calendar quick guide.
- Exchange Email
- Email Setup
- Email configuration help
- MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan) Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Notes
- Request a Room Resource (calendars)
- Did my Office 2013 or 2016 activate successfully
- How do I check my quota
- I am missing email, what should I do
Send email to email@example.com or call the MIT Computing Help Desk at 617.253.1101.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: Exchange Recon.|