On this page:
IS&T provides and supports two email list services: Athena/Moira and Mailman. It is best to know the differences since each has its pros and cons. Before deciding, more information on the benefits, features and differences between the two services can be read here.
- Email lists Moira and Mailman
- How can I create an Email list?
- Setting up an mail list
- MIT Class Participants List Request Form
- How to Edit Moira lists using WebMoira
- How do I log into my Moira email lists?
- What is a Mailman list?
- How do I create a group?
- Why does my Moira list name appear as the sender name in my Exchange email client?
- Can I block spam my mailing lists are receiving?
- How can I tell which address on my list is bouncing?
- What are the auto created moira lists for Stellar?
- Send email to email@example.com or call the MIT Computing Help Desk at 617.253.1101.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: Email lists recon.|