Dialing into Voicemail, System asks for ID first
- Experiencing the issue where dialing into Voicemail on a personal line that is known to have a voice mail account prompts for an ID number and not the PIN.
- Other lines that have Voicemail do not have this issue.
- The privacy setting is turned on.
- From the Polycom phone, listen for the dial tone, dial *65, then hang up.
- Dial into the Voicemail system, 617.253.000 (off campus), 3.0000 (on campus) and the system will prompt you for your PIN.
- Enter your PIN and retrieve your Voicemail.