This is a known bug in the MLOC print queue.
If you choose to use MLOC as your output device in SAPgui, you must print your Detailed Transaction Reports through the Print Preview process:
- Run your report as usual.
- Click on the Print button.
- Click on the green checkmark.
- Click on the Print Preview button (this will display a preview of the report).
- Click on the printer icon on that screen.
If you do not click on Print Preview before printing the report, it will print in portrait orientation, instead of landscape, and the right side of the report will be cut off.