This is related to [istcontrib: How do I burn an ISO or disk image to a CD on a Mac OS X Machine?] but starts the process before the image file is created.
It also needs to be verified for accuracy.
- Launch Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility).
- Select the New Image icon. Browse to the folder or CD that you want to burn a copy of.
- Choose an appropriate name and select Save.
- On the desktop, there will be a new .dmg file that you just created. Double-click it to mount it.
- From within Disk Utility, the .dmg file should show up. Highlight it, and select Burn.