|If you have just had your mailbox migrated to Office 365 Email and Calendaring, see the Post-Migration and Modern Authentication Office 365 Email and Calendaring Setup page for how to get up and running.|
|*NOTE: These instructions are for users with inbox on Office 365 and not Exchange.|
This can be checked by looking at the Guide found [Here]
- In the App store, download the Microsoft Outlook application.
Result: The application will appear on your home screen.
- Click on the app to open it.
Result: The app will open to the Add Account screen.
- Enter your MIT email (including the "@mit.edu").
Result: You will be brought to the Exchange screen to add more information about the account.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on Not Exchange, and then select Change Account Provider.
Result: You will be brought to a screen where you can select your mail account provider.
- On the Select your email provider screen, select the Outlook.com icon.
Result: You will be brought to the Microsoft Sign in page.
- Enter your MIT email (including the "@mit.edu"). Then select Next.
Result: You will be brought to the Touchstone Authentication page.
- Enter your Kerberos username and password.
Result: You will be brought to the Duo Authentication page.
- Authenticate with Duo.
Result: You will be brought to your MIT Outlook mailbox.