- Launch Applemail (if you haven't already configured another email account in AppleMail, the account wizard will launch. Proceed to Step 4).
- Select Mail > Preferences.
- Click the + sign in the lower left corner to add a new account.
- Enter in your credentials as seen below:
Full Name: Your name
Email Address: email@example.com
Password: Your Kerberos Password
- Click Continue. The next window should look like this:
Be sure to check the boxes to the left of Address Book contacts and iCal calendars to synchronize your contacts and iCal with the Exchange server.
- Click Create. Messages will begin to show up in your Inbox located on the left of the AppleMail browser, under Mailboxes. (This may take several minutes to complete.)