On this page:
CrashPlan is a Cloud Backup Solution available to all MIT community members for laptop and desktop computers.
- Code42 for OS X and Windows 10
- Windows: Code42 6.x or later for Windows - Installation
- MacOS: Code42 7.0.x for macOS - Installation
- Linux: Code42 (Formerly CrashPlan) for Linux - Installation
- [archive:Code42 apps for mobile devices]
- How do I restore files backed up with CrashPlan via the web?
- How Often Should I Back Up My Computer?
- Clear Code42 (Formerly CrashPlan) Cache
- Code42 hangs during registration.
- Code42 is asking me for a server address and registration key
- How do I tell if CrashPlan is backing up my device?
- How do I tell what version of CrashPlan I have installed?
- How do you transfer a machine (backups) from one CrashPlan user to a new CrashPlan user?
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: [hd:CrashPlan Recon].|