If a device is Supervised in Casper (DEP enrolled at time of setup) then you can perform iOS upgrades via Casper. iOS 9 or above is also required. More information on DEP enrollment can be found at the mobile device enrollment page. Once a device is supervised you can push iOS ugprades via a management command.
To run these commands in the JSS:
- Click on Mobile Devices at the top.
- Search inventory for the desired device(s).
- Click the Action button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Send Remote Commands then Next.
- Select Update iOS Version.
- Choose whether it should automatically install or users should have a choice.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This command should be done with great care. You should test it before running on a production device to ensure it does what you want it to.|