You can apply configuration profiles to your devices. Configuration profiles allow you to:
- Set passcode requirements
- Set up device restrictions (remove access to app store, disallow usage of safari and other apps, etc.)
- Configure email - See our email configuration page for settings
- Many other settings
Information on configuration profiles and what they do is available on the jamf website.
To create a configuration profile in the JSS:
- Click on Mobile Devices at the top
- Click Configuration Profiles on the left
- Click New
- Click the desired command
- Configure as desired - Be sure to set:
- Distribution Method
- Settings desired for payload
|Configuration profiles should be done with great care as they can lock out device functionality needed by your end users. You should apply settings on a test device to ensure they do what you want them to.|
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.