Casper has many "extension attributes" which provide additional information to your computer inventory screen. Casper has several extension attributes IS&T has set up to help you better manage your Macintosh computers in your environment.
Add Extension Attributes to Your Inventory
- Each extension attribute needs to be added to your inventory screen. Do this following these steps:
- Log into Casper. Click on the gear in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Computer Management on the left hand side.
- Click Inventory Display and click edit at the bottom.
- Click on the Extension Attributes tab. Check the boxes for any extension attribute you might want.
- Click Save.
- Click Computers at the top and do a search. You will now see any fields you added.
EPM Specific Extension Attributes
- CrashPlan PROe - Last Backup date
- CrashPlan PROe - Space Used on Destination
- CrashPlan PROe – Status (installed / not installed)
- CrashPlan PROe - Username
- Crowdstrike Version
- DEP Enrolled
- Identity Finder Version
- IPV4 Address
- Sophos Last Update
- Sophos Quarantined Threats
For the complete list log in to Casper and review.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.