On this page:
Only the instructors, administrators or TAs of a Stellar site may add, remove or block (students) someone from a Stellar site.
|Permissions take effect after a 20 minute delay|
Due to the way the Stellar and Learning Modules back end databases interact, it may take about 20 minutes after adding someone for them to be able to access all parts of a Stellar site.
- Navigate to the class to which you want to add the user.
- Select Membership in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the membership group you wish to add the person to in the tabs across the top of the page (Students, Staff, Sections).
- Search for the person's name either by Name or username in the right hand sidebar.
- Click the Add Staff button - this will add the user to the selected staff role
|IS&T Is in the process of moving to a new collaboration account system. During the transition, please contact the IS&T Service Desk if you need access to any products or services.|
If this article does not resolve the issue, use the [hd:Stellar LMOD Recon] to escalate.