Adding an Exchange Resource calendar to iCal
- You have an old or newly created Exchange Resource calendar
- You have an MIT Exchange email account already setup in iCal (See: iCal 4.x - Exchange Calendaring Quick Guide)
- You want to add the Resource to your personal calendar view
- Open Calendar (iCal) on your computer.
- Open Calendar > Preferences in the top left menu.
- Select Accounts.
- Select your MIT Exchange account and choose Delegation.
- Click the + sign in the bottom left underneath "Accounts I can access:"
- Begin typing the name of the resource in the box that appears, and a drop-down window will allow you to select the correct resource.