500 SAP Internal Server Error, Termination with RABAX_STATE for Benefits Enrollment, new employee
- This article provides information for new benefits-eligible employees trying to enroll in benefits, but receive error "500 SAP Internal Server Error, ERROR: Error message(termination: RABAX_STATE)."
- Error occurs when user clicks on the "continue" button after the first page to Create a Record for Family Members Overview.
- Error is related to no authorization for Benefits Enrollment. User's enrollment record may have expired and therefore this short dump, termination error occurs.
- Check to see if the user is an employee: [hd:Check the status of a user via Rolesweb]
- Check the position start date for an employment position: Report on time group membership and or position start date
- If the position start date is set to 7/1 through 6/30, then user may be a part of a 9-mth MAP appointment, which has work dates of 9/1 through 5/31 of each year, but pay dates of 7/1 through 6/30.
- Get the steps that user took immediately before receiving the error.
- Get a screen capture of the error message.
- Escalate to HR Welcome Center team as they can extend the user's benefits record (Infotype: 0378-Benefits Adjustment Reasons) to complete enrollment.
- Note: If the user is extended, then the Benefits Enrollment role will be assigned the next day.